Thursday, April 18, 2013

Transition for Firecracker!

If you are looking for Firecracker Bakery updates, please refer to my facebook page and "like it" to stay on top of my newest creations!

I believe a good business has ever-changing needs and it's important to continuously reassess processes and marketing strategies.  This blog had an enormously positive impact on my business and I have enjoyed writing here for the past 4 years.  It has been a fun informal way to build my credibility, build my brand, sell my product and express who I am.

In my last overview of my business, I have decided to make a change in how I market my business.  I'm always trying to grow with my business, making changes as I see fit to meet the needs of my customers and my family.

My business facebook page is up and running and will have more day to day information, along with photos of new cakes, cupcakes or cookies and allow for communication and comments.   

I'm keeping my blog open, not sure if I will return to blogging one day or leave it as a great memory.  For now, check out Firecracker on Facebook!

Thank you for all of your support!

Lynn
firecrackerbakery@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment